Success screen doesn't show after linking with Briar
Devices used: Samsung 6910, Android 4.1.2 and Samsung Core A01S, Andorid 10
Steps to reproduce:
- do not keep activities = ON
- install mailbox on a device and when the QR screen is displayed scan it wiht the Bria app on another device
- Whilst the proress wheel is turning on Briar, wait
- When the success screen shows on the Briar app, there shoudl be a success screen on the mailbox side too.
- However, the success screen ont he mailbox side doesn't show. See the video attached...
- not the very exciting video, as most of the time it shows just the QR code.. so be patient and then towrds the end you will see that from the QR code, the next screen that shows is the mailbox status screen, and not the success screen as it should.
ps it happens without the do-not-keep-activities selected too