Remote wiping when Mailbox screen asleep => Wiping Complete screen presents twice
Steps to reproduce
Briar device: Samsung A01S Core, Android 10 Mailbox device: Motorola E2, Android 6 do not keep activities = On for both devices, but results are the same iwth do not keep activities = OFF on mailbox
- when Briar and Mailbox are connected, wait for the Mailbox device screen to be askeep (ie to turn black)
- then tap Unlink on Briar side
- When the process finishes, and the Briar settings screen presents again, tap the Mailbox device screen to activate it
- Wiping complete screen presents on mailbox device.
- On taping the Finish button, the mailbox exits.
- Wiping complete screen does present, but when the user taps the Finish button, instead of the mailbox app exiting, the same screen presents again, via a couple of other briefly visible screens. See video attached.
- The video screen is black initially because I started recording via Android Studio when I tapped Unlink on the Briar screen. The mailbox device screen was asleep at that time, and when the wiping finishes on Briar side, I tap the mailbox device to reactivate that screen...