Does not reconnect despite existing Wi-Fi Direct connection
- Connect two Android 10 devices (smartphones) via Wi-Fi Direct
- Install the Briar app on both Android devices
- Open the Briar app and add the Android devices to contacts
- Now can send and receive messages. A green icon will light up.
- On the first Android device in Briar app tap "Sign out" and open Briar app again and enter the password.
- Now there is no more green icon on both Android devices and can no longer send and receive messages.
Note: The Wi-Fi Direct connection was not disconnected. Same problem also with Bluetooth.
Can you reproduce it?
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information