Main Blog feed page - snack bar 'Scroll to' not working after import of a new RSS feed
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Settings > Blogs > Import RSS Feed
- Type in the address of an rss feed (I used these ones: https://www.ed.gov/feed, http://feeds.nature.com/nature/rss/current, http://www.newyorker.com/feed/humor)
- After a successful import, tap the back button (upper left hand side corner of the Briar app screen) to return to the main blog feed page
- At the bottom of the screen there is a brief message 'new blog post received' and the tappable words 'SCROLL TO' in blue
- Tap the SCROLL TO
- Briar should scroll to the new blogs that have been received via the imported RSS feed
- No scrolling happens. Reproduced on Nokia 3.1, HTCOneM9 and Pixel2.
However, if after the RSS feed import I tap the device's own back button (on device, not on the app screen) to return to the main blog page, then scrolling happens correctly (and it does when other blogs are received as well).
Master, dated 17.5 githash: b0faab93