Deduplicate RSS feeds
When two users add an RSS feed and share it to each other, Briar doesn't detect it to be the same and shows everything twice in Blogs. I think Briar should notice that they are the same and at least hide the duplicate from user.
I am also unclear on whether both devices are able to check the feed for updates or if it only updates when the device originally adding the feed checks it.
- Add a feed
- Share the feed to another device/user
- Accept the share on another device
- Also manually add the same feed
- Possibly share it to the first device
- After accepting, both users see the same.
I am using
Briar 1.4.7 from F-Droid (I guess as Android reports the source to be "Package installer") on Android 10 Go Edition (Nokia 1 TA-1047). The other device is 1.4.7 from Aurora Store on SailfishOS Android Support that pretends to be Android 10 on Xperia 10 II (but due to not being real Android has random unrelated issues).