Design a consistent layout for identities
The various bits of information relating to an identity - the avatar, nickname and trust level - are displayed in inconsistent ways throughout the app.
- Contact list: trust level isn't shown, timestamp is below nickname
- Forums: identity and timestamp are below content, avatar is 20 dp, timestamp is to the right of all other elements
- Blogs: identity and timestamp are above content, avatar is 30 dp, timestamp is below nickname
Let's decide on a consistent way of presenting this information. My preferred solution would be the one that's currently used for blogs: all elements are shown, the timestamp is shown below the nickname and trust level, if there's content it's shown below the other elements. This would involve the following changes:
- Contact list: show trust level to the right of nickname
- Forums: increase avatar to 30 dp, move timestamp below nickname, move content below identity and timestamp
We should also use the same font sizes for the header and content information in forum and blog posts.