Separate RSS posts from personal blog posts
This is an umbrella ticket for discussing how to separate RSS posts from personal blog posts in order to solve some of the issues testers have reported with RSS feeds, such as #796 (closed) and #866 (closed).
The current descriptor is a BdfList of
author_name (string), author_public_key (raw). Questions coming to mind are:
- Do we tie RSS blogs to one author in the same way?
- Will they use the same descriptor format, or can they use a different one depending on the flag?
- Should we use an (int) as a flag to be able to add different blog types later or a (boolean)?
- Do we add a title field to the descriptor?
- Or should there maybe be a dedicated RSS client with a different client ID that inherits from the blog client?