Wrong date seems to make contact exchanges very slow
I observed the following during a contact exchange: Device A (Galaxy S3-LTE i9350), Device B (Galaxy S5 mini): Device A had a completely wrong clock (2012-01-1 6 AM). The contact exchange worked super fast on Device A while Device B was stuck at "Exchanging contact details" for at least 1 minute. Eventually it would finish and show the contact in the contact list.
Log from device A: https://code.briarproject.org/snippets/63
Log device B: https://code.briarproject.org/snippets/64
After the contact exchange I tried if the devices can connect to each other but it didn't seem to work:
The contact exchange seemed to work pretty normal once I changed the time to the current.